Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blank


Writing is not easy. Who says that?
Many people say that writing is not easy. And I do agree with them. Although there are many materials in our mind, but it is very difficult to write it. We cannot use our mind freely. We try to write down what we have in our mind but the result is quite difficult to understand.

We often write one or two sentences, then we read what we have written. We feel that it is not good enough. Then we correct it. It can happen many times when are not mood in writing.

I write this 'Blank' because there is no mood to write down. I feel stuck, no ideas to write. I force myself to write. I don't want to be lazy. If I let my laziness bring me to be lazier and lazier, waaaah! I will become a lazy people. "Get Your spirit" my soul says. Yes!, then I write it, the Blank.
By writing this blank I want to arouse my spirit. I do not want to be dull.

Ohh I remember, today is the twenty forth of December. And tomorrow will twenty fifth. In the twenty fifth of December the Christian people celebrate the X-mast Day. So, in this occasion I would like to say "Have a nice and happy X-mast day for those who celebrate it"

Forgive me if there is a mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment