Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A New Comer


To enhance my knowledge and to develop my ability in English and to share what I have, I decided to have my own blog. I confess that my English is not good enough to be a blogger, but I know this is one of the way to improve it.

This morning, I tried to create my own blog. I tried myself. I give this first posting with the title 'a new comer' because I am a new comer in the world of blogging.     

As a new comer, I confess that my blog is not perfect yet. There are so many difficulties in managing this blog. I still confuse with this blog. How to manage the page, blogroll etc.

By having such kinds of confusing things, I am sure, it is a kind of challenge.
I have to be able to solve the problem and I hope the readers and friends or the others who have experiences in blogging will help me.

At last, have a nice journey by blogging and forgive me if there is any mistake in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment