Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Responses of I Stop Smoking

After I posted "I stop Smoking", Everytime I meet my friends who visited my blog. They give  many comments. Some support me to stop smoking. They like my way in changing the life. Change to be good (hijrah). Yup. Stop smoking means stop burning my own body, especially the mouth, throat, bronchial tube and the lungs. Moreover, we do not add the air pollution.

Otherwise, there are also some friends who look down upon my 'Hijrah' (decision) not to do smoking anymore. They said,"You will smoke again someday. You have been addicted with cigarettes".  It is true. As I wrote in "I stop Smoking", I have planned to stop smoking for a long time. I decresed the the total of cigarretes which I smoked one by one, day by day. Then, I changed the cigarettes with the light or mild ones.  At last I stopped it. 

I have decided and it my own decision. No way back for smoking. 

1 comment:

  1. You have stopped smoking for a year. It's great, man!!!

    ReplyDelete