Saturday, January 3, 2009

I STOP SMOKING


In this new year. I want to be different. I have an important thing. It is my plan. I have planned it for a long time. My Plan is I Stop Smoking this year.

I want to stop smoking. I confess that I had smoked for a long time, more than twenty years. So it is hard to stop it. People say that I had addicted with smoking. I know it. That is why I say that It is hard to stop smoking.

There are so many people who had tried to stop smoking but they failed. I have my own way in trying to stop smoking. I anchor my mind. STOP SMOKING. By doing so, I want to have a healthy life.

I believe I can stop it. I want my relatives, my friends support me to stop smoking. It is important not only for me myself but also my environments.

Remind me if you know that I am smoking. You may say "You said that you stopped smoking, Why are you smoking now? Did you break your marvelous plan, stop smoking?"

Thank you for those who support my plan to stop smoking. And for those who want to stop smoking, let's try hard to do it. Keep in our mind "I stop smoking"


Wish Me Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment