Saturday, January 10, 2009

Instead of Sleepy


  We have finished holding the first semester test this morning. The English itself was held three days ago. Last night I tried to do correction. Unfortunately, the rain was falling hard and it made me catch fever and I only slept.

This morning, I corrected the result of students tests. I found some good and bad works. Luckily, I had held the remedial test, especially for the daily test. I also gave chances for the students to practice a lot in the class, so it gave the students chances to upgrade their score in their daily activities or assignments. I gave certain points for the students who are active in asking, answering certain materials and express their ideas as well.

Now, I am attending the yearly cooperative members' meeting. It began at 11.00 am. It has been finished yet. The meeting runs smoothly. The participants are so active that we are anjoying the meeting. The are many questions asked by the members to the board. And they are answered clearly and satified the members.   

No comments:

Post a Comment